New generation LED luminaire
Generation 2 - 30% more efficient – premium light quality and design, excellent efficiency and simple installation.
With the latest in Edge-lit LED technology, Ledge Suspended provides first-class luminous efficacy and even, high-quality light with very low glare. It is designed to be installed as easily and as quickly as possible.
The fitting is only 12mm in height and has a timeless, minimalistic design. Our innovative Power-Over-Wire technology supplies power through the suspension wires, eliminating the need for a separate power cable. The clear version is fully transparent when the light is off.
Ledge Suspended is delivered with two alternative light distributions. Clear version with 40/60% up/down light (ID46) and Opal version with 60/40% up/down light (ID64).
The fitting is made from extruded aluminum (sides), and composite material (end caps). The high-quality optics are made from clear or opal acrylics (PMMA). Frame and control module powder painted structure paint, white RAL 9016
– High luminous efficiency – lm/W
– Extremely low glear – UGR <19
– Colour temperature 3000K – 4000K
– Clear version wih 40/60% up/down light
– Opal version with 60/40% up/down light
Energy efficient with long life time
– Optimized Edge-lit technology
– High quality LED – 100.000 hr
– Optimal cooling and operation time
– High output ration
Easy and quick installation
– Suspension without cable
– Power supply through wire suspension
– Height adjustments down by the fitting
– Ceiling box contains all technical details
– Only 12 mm building height
– Fitting floating in the room without disturbing the interior design
– Clear version completely transparent when light is off